ptietjen [at] gmail [dot] com
- Pennsylvania State University, College of Education-Learning, Design, and Technology PhD
- New Mexico State University, M.A.
- The Evergreen State College, B.A.
- Digital Culture (Stockton Univ.)
- Adult Learning (Stockton Univ.)
- Web Design (Stockton Univ.)
- Emerging Learning Technologies (Penn State Univ.)
- Writing for the Web, Technical Writing, Proposal Writing (Univ. of New Mexico)
- Technical Writing, Business Writing, First-Year Composition (Virginia Polytechnic University)
- Tietjen, P., Akgun, M. (accepted) Deciphering conflicts of affordances through a Design-based approach. In R.D. Roscoe, S.D. Craig and I. Douglas (Eds.). End‐User Considerations in Educational Technology Design. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Tietjen, P., & Sharma, P. (2017). Conducting an Investigation Into Meaning-Making in an Online Setting. In SAGE Research Methods Cases Part 2.
- Pursel, B. K., Stubbs, C., Tietjen, P., & Choi, J. (2016). The Intersection of Digital Badges, Big Data and Learning at Scale. In Z. Berge & L. Muilenburg (Eds.), Digital Badges in Education: Trends, Issues, and Cases. Routledge.